Teenage Problems/my problem

Question
my name is jason i am 15 years old i have a problem with erection my penis has grown and is almost 9 inches erect my problem is when i am in PE and i see a pretty girl it gets hard and to the point that i have to sit down and hide it. if i stand up it is very visible. i have asked other people like trusted friends and family. taking their advice i have tried taking care of it myself and having sex with women to release tension. these ideas haven't worked and i want to ask, is their some way to control myself?

Answer
Well I don't advise using girls to have sex with them JUST TO keep your penis down because A your using them as sex toys and not having sex to show your love for them and B if you are having sex with many different women it is harder to tell how safe they are in terms of STI's. So here is what I advise you do. You can either wear tighter underwear and position your penis pointing up towards your bellybutton that way if you do get an erection your penis is in a less visible position and also if the underwear is tight enough and you get up from a prone position it should keep your penis in the same position. The other thing i suggest either in addition to the above one or by itself is try to ejaculate right before gym that way your sex drive is already lower then if you didn't do that.

There are three things I would never advise you to do. The first is wear loose underwear that are also short as with your length this may lead to your penis falling in a position where when erect it is clearly visible. If this happens and you get caught the administration may say you where exposing yourself on purpose and thus you get charged with indecent exposure and may have to register as a sex offender. the second thing i don't advise is going to the bathroom every time you get an erection to ejaculate as this will cause your brain to link the girl or sight that gave you the erection in the first place to sexual pleasure this may lead to you getting even more erections during that period. Finally the third thing i advise you NOT to do is use women as just someone to have sex with. This is wrong and shows women disrespect and labels you as a pervert who will have sex with a girl because he can not because you love them. If you want to try to ejaculate more often to reduce your sex drive a little just masturbate more often and do it privately.  

Teenage Problems

Steven