Teenage Problems/Teen age stamina problem

Sir I am a boy of 18 years
I used to masturbulate 1 year ago and used to watch porn movies,I know this was very bad,but now I have sexual stamina problem with fast ejacuation i just see a porn movie on the first minute the point of ejaculation comes i am very worried about my sexual health please help me in this regard,what can i do for this,please i want to be normal I promise I will never do any more bad things i just want to be normal,i am very worried about my health,please help me

Hi Rehan,

First, I'm not a sir. Second, there's nothing wrong with you. You have premature ejaculation and it's a common thing. Masturbation is normal and it's not a bad thing. Many boys your age and adult men have the same issue. So stop thinking something is wrong with you because there's not. Something you can do is once you feel yourself about to ejaculate, the you should back off. At that point stop looking at the porn and think of something that will take your mind off of what you're doing. You could think of sports or whatever. Just as long as it steers you away from ejaculating. That helps. Here's a site I found that may help you with your issue.

So Rehan, I hope this helps. Remember, nothing is wrong with you and it's normal. Hopefully the tips on the website will help.

Teenage Problems

Scarlet Murdock

Even though I have no teenagers of my own, I've seen, heard and have experienced a lot of things dealing with teenagers. I take the experience of me being a teen along with the problems and issues teens have today and I offer my opinions and advice. Since I'm no longer in my teens, I'm wiser, which means that I can definitely guide you in the right direction when it comes to solving your problems.

Experience is a website that I am very proud to say that I am a part of. I created this site for teenagers all over. I wanted to give you a place where you could gain some knowledge, ask questions and see what your fellow teenagers can offer you. Teen-Babble is about sharing experiences, growing and becoming a better person. I am also part of my local Boys and Girls club where I hang out with teens about 3 times a day and help them with anything I can.

Boys and Girls Club

Western Michigan University