Teenage Problems/Teenage male ward peeping on female guardian naked

I currently have been a temporary guardian for a 15 year old male (01/02/1998) who's mother was recently evicted. I have a wife and two children, a 7 year old daughter and 3 year old son. I am concerned because this child is definitely behind developmentally( a 4th grade reading level), but can be very bright in other areas.

The current issue is after believing he left to attend church he stayed 15 minutes afterward to be caught watching my wife through her bedroom window as she was nude putting on baby oil. My wife saw him and he ran away. We understand it is natural for a teenage boy, but at the same time are very concerned. My wife feels extremely violated, and I am now cannot truly trust him around my children. I hope you can give me some advice how to address this.
Thank You,

Hi Damien,
Thank you for writing to me.  Yes, you have reason to be concerned about your children.  A person that is mentally challenged can be a bit much to handle.  Even though he appears to be not interested in sex, those thoughts will cross his mind.  Apparently, he has noticed that your blinds were either opened or that he could see your wife through the window.  Tell you wife to be extra careful when she is nude in the room.  I know she will feel bad about having to watch herself in her own home, but you two have taken on a very serious responsibility.  This can be very difficult but it is workable.  Please be careful with your children because a mentally challenged male is very curious.  He may or may not understand the seriousness of his actions.  Do not leave your children alone with him.  

Please feel free to write me again if you so desire.

Dr. Lee

Teenage Problems

Dr. Shirley M Lee

I can answer questions relating to youth that are on probation, arrested, has anger management issues, lack of impulse control, problems in school and substance abuse issues. Additionally, I can answer questions about youth with sex issues, domestic violence, child abuse, child sex abuse, as the abuser and the one that has been abused, parent abuse, physical, mental and psychological abuse. I answer questions about marriage and divorce. I can't answer questions about medication that has been ordered by a psychiatrist and it's side affects or should you stop taking it. I can answer the question as to what reason the medication was ordered.

I have been providing care, guidance, and social services for children, adolescents, and their families for 32plus years. I work with young people who struggle with behavioral problems and issues at home and school. I assist our youth in developing healthy living habits and motivate them to become productive citizens. In addition, I work with the parents and families to motivate and encourage strengthening the family. I have worked with families that have been homeless, in poverty, peer pressure, and bullying. I currently counsel with youth that are on probation for battery, domestic violence, petit and petite theft, substance substance abuse and sex offenders. I also speak with their teachers and go into the homes and schools. I am a mentor to all these children and their parents. When help is needed beyond my expertise I will suggest where to take the child to receive the proper services.

Published 6 books and were sold at the Christian Book Store for one year.

Ph.d in Sacred Religious Counseling; Ph.d in Counseling Psychology; MA in Public Administration; BA in Paralegal; Clinically Certified Domestic Violence Counselor; CFARS (CHILDREN'S FUNCTIONAL ASSESSMENT RATING SCALE); and for adults the FARS (FUNCTIONAL ASSESSMENT RATING SCALE. I am also a Licensed Clinical Pastoral Counselor.

Biblical Studies with highest Honors. Magna Cum laude.

In the past I worked for two different agencies as a Case Manager, a Therapist and a Counselor for the youth. I worked under the leadership of the two agencies as an independent contractor. 3 years ago I began working my own business, which has been in existence since 2002 in counseling. Presently I am working with youth that are on probation and is court ordered to take an anger management and/or impulse control class with me. I am also registered with the county to perform marriage counseling and weddings.