Teenage Problems/volunteering on this website

"hi my name is 13 turning 14.okay so id like to volunteer to give advise on this website.i feel i should because my life was really hectic eg.parents divorced,a bi-polar sister etc.i think me giving advice and sharing my stories could help teenagers like me who went through rough patches in life.but i just want your advice on whether i should give it a heads up oh should i wait till im older?being a volunteer on this website must i pay?thanks alot.need a urgent response!"

Well first I don't think there are any age limits on volunteers but some people will stay away from the younger experts as you don't have as much experience as say an older expert. However you can alsways try. Just go to the category you want to volunteer in and look on the left side and there is a link that says volunteer to be an expert. Click it and fill out a few areas and submit it. Chances are as long as you have decent grammar and decent answers on the areas needed to fill out then you'll get accepted. If you have any further questions at the top of the web site there is a link that says how to volunteer that will help you with the process.

It's free to volunteer.  

Teenage Problems

Since I am a teen just like you I have either gone through or helped people through mostly every type of teen issues. I can answer any kind of question dealing with puberty, sexuality, emotions, and issues with you parents. If I don't know the answer to a question you have I will research it until I have a good answer to your problem. I am not that great at answering religious or relational problems but I am willing to work with you until any question is solved. I am a teen just like you so I know what you are going through and I am always willing to work with you through these troubling times. I check my email daily and I am willing to spend as long as it takes to help you work through your problem and make you feel better. I love to help people out no matter the issue or time of day. I understand that you want an honest answer without being judged by someone just because you are going through some tough times. If you prefer to talk one on one more privately please feel free to ask me to do so and I will be happy to chat with you via email or some other form or private messaging. I know that some questions and concerns are a little more personal then you want to allow to be public.

I know exactly what it is like to go through high school. I am a Christian who wants to be a scientist so my views on religion are not one sided. I enjoy helping anyone in need and will try to the best of my abilities to make you feel better in any way I can. I have two loving parents but we have our issues. I have ADHD that has made me struggle to get to where I am today but it was worth it.

I am a member if my local chapters of Golden Key and Sigma Alpha Pi both of which are honor societies who select students in the top ten percent of their class to join.

I am attending college full time and will be focusing my studies towards becoming a chemist. I have extensive knowledge of teen life, since I am still a teen. I love to help people no matter what the situation is so please feel free to ask me anything. However I am best at answering questions dealing with life as a teen including sex, puberty and your body.

I have been on the deans list for my college for my entire time in college and am currently holding a very high GPA.

I would never share the names or information of any of my past or current questioners that I help. All questioners who want to remain private will remain private.