Teenage Problems/volunteering on this website

hi my name is 13 turning 14.okay so id like to volunteer to give advise on this website.i feel i should because my life was really hectic eg.parents divorced,a bi-polar sister etc.i think me giving advice and sharing my stories could help teenagers like me who went through rough patches in life.but i just want your advice on whether i should give it a heads up oh should i wait till im older?being a volunteer on this website must i pay?thanks alot.need a urgent response!

You could certainly contact the administrator of this website.  Generally speaking, you may be able to voice your opinion in forums that relate to issues you overcame.  However, I would caution against giving advice (at your age) since you are right in possibly waiting a little longer until you are older.  Please do not take offense to this.  I am sure that going through a lot at your young age gives you the experience, it just does not give you the expertise.  So, to relate to others, you could share in their anxiety, anguish, sadness, etc.  

Teenage Problems

Diana Dickinson

I specialize in Juvenile Crime (Property Crimes - stealing from home, shoplifting, autotheft, joyriding, burglary, etc.) Juvenile Drug Use/Abuse (Prescribed or unprescribed ADHD, Xanex, Weed, etc.) Methamphetamine and Suicide Prevention. I do not provide legal advice, however I can point you to the laws in your state regarding consequences of your illegal actions or someone else's. I work face-to-face with juvenile offenders, both pre-adjudicated and adjudicated. I am the gap filler of statistics otherwise unheard of by the justice systems. I am the fly on the wall, seeing and hearing things that teens do not share with their parents. I then point them in the direction of helpful social services.

I am a statewide director of programs to address criminal issues that juveniles encounter. I find programs and implement them as well as provide training to professionals. I also work with youths throughout the various stages of their lives.

Extensive history of training by the Department of Justice, local universities, and Office of Juvenile Affairs. I am also a Certified District Court Family & Divorce Law Mediator. (I am NOT an attorney. Please do not confuse the two.) I am also certified in the area of Domestic Violence and a certified trainer for Healthy Relationships. If you reside in Oklahoma, and you are interested in training or free services, please contact me.

Oklahoma County Juvenile Justice Center's Volunteer of the Year for 2009.

Court referred clients as well as walk-ins from the general public.