Teenage Problems/olympics and masturbation

Question
QUESTION: Hi,I am Abhinav from India, I want to run in olympics. I have been masturbating for the past 10 years, I can even masturbate more than 10 times a day but I have reduced to 5 times a week. Will there be any irreversible damage in my body because of the masturbation I have done in the past years. I am still a virgin and never had sex in my life. I am between 20 and 30 years old but still feel I am sweet 18. I get more excited sexually and can fuck a woman whole night but still I have some policy like I should not have sex with a prostitute or rape anyone. My question is, is it fine to have this much of sexual interest ? I don't feel like stopping masturbation, I m happy with it ,and can I win olympics if I sincerely practice my running even though I masturbate ? Should I stop masturbation ?"

ANSWER: Hi Abhinav,

I commend you on being a virgin. Your'e very rare and I hope that you continue abstinence until you're married. I definitely agree that you shouldn't have sex with a prostitute and rape shouldn't even be an option unless you want to go to prison. There's nothing wrong with having sexual interest. It's pretty normal. You're a grown mad with hormones so it's natural to feel this way.

There's nothing wrong with masturbation. The only thing I can see is that since you're running in the Olympics, masturbating could interfere with that. When you ejaculate, it pretty much takes a lot of your energy and you may feel sleepy or sluggish. I wouldn't suggest masturbating before you run.

You don't have to stop unless you want to. There's nothing written down that says you're not allowed to do it. Just minimize the amount of times you do it so that it doesn't interfere with your running and you'll be fine.

Good Luck!

QUESTION: Thanks for a very good response, but still I have some questions like -

1) I have masturbated for more than 10 years, so did I lose any proteins vitamins or essential nutrients permanently from my body and will it have any impact on the number of years I will be alive.
P.S - I still feel healthy and stronger than most of them.

2)Why should I continue abstinence until I get married, will I get any award for staying virgin. Why did god create penis and vagina ?? Its too difficult for me to stay a virgin.

3)How can I find a beautiful young virgin girl, impress her and have sex with her ??

Answer
Hi Abhinav,

1) When you masturbate you lose very little protein. So little that it's insignificant. And the little you do lose you automatically gain back when you eat. We're talking about less than a few grams. So it will not impact the number of years you will be alive. There are no adverse effects to masturbation that have been confirmed in scientific studies.

2) No you will not get any physical award for staying a virgin, but you do get the knowing that once you do have sex for the first time, it was with someone you love and not some random person. Marriage is a bond between two people and so is sex. It should be shared with someone you love and who you plan to spend the rest of your life with.

3) There's no absolute way to find a virgin and your main focus shouldn't be sex. You say it's difficult for you to remain a virgin but if you're between your 20's and 30's then I'd say you're doing a pretty good job at it. You've gone this long, why mess it up now?

You should probably start dating now if you want to find a girl. You probably see them wherever you go. You have to take the first steps to establish a relationship. Then once you two get closer then maybe you'll begin to start talking about your past relationships and you can see whether or not she's a virgin. Maybe she'll tell you right off. But it's not polite to ask a girl if she's a virgin or not. It makes her feel uncomfortable.

Get out there and start dating. That's step one. Sex is not going anywhere and you need to first establish a healthy relationship with a girl.  

Teenage Problems

Scarlet Murdock