Teenage Problems/what does my ex think of me?

I saw my ex the other day and he kept giving me long hugs and we kissed, he put his arm around me, he kept smiling when he was talking to me and looking into my eyes and he complimented me how I look and what I was wearing what you think?

He seemed happy to see you, and my guess is that he is waiting for your response?  Ex is Ex but sometimes relationship will get stronger if both of you get back together.  Sometimes it will not work.  If you are comfortable staying good friends that is fine too.

If he keeps up doing it, you need to ask him what he wants?  Good luck.

Doc Jerry

Teenage Problems

Dr. Jerry Martin Jr.

I will be able to answer any questions in general relation family and children issues. I will not advise or provide any information regards medication because I am not a medical doctor.

I worked with at-risk teenagers and I enjoy worked with them with developing possible effective solutions. I strongly believed that every problem can be solved with a positive attitude.

Certified Member of American Psychological Association -and a Fellow Member of International Society of Counsellors

I currently holds BA, MA, and Ed.D. degrees in fields of social work, psychology and marriage and family therapy. I have vast experience working with the young children and teenagers in the past 20 years.

I received numberous awards from state and regional agencies for excellent community service to the youth and families in the past 15 years.