Teenage Problems/help

Hello . I hope you re doing fine. Im 17 and this is my last year of high school. Thanks god! I have always hated high school. So I need advice on school stuff. I dont know if this is your field but every advice would be helpful. To get to the point: im a good student and I study a lot. I inspire to study economics or maybe finance but if I dont win the chance to study there I think im going to go for foreign languages bcz this is where im inspired ;perhaps german or english. So I am in high school and I have this italian professor. He is old and he doesn't explain properly. Before him we had a really nice professor who inspired me and I was good at italian. I think I have this thing for languages, I dont try at all but I know them. Haha weird :p so my italian grade was an A. Last year this professor came and yeah everyone hatwd him. Me too but in the end of the year I had a A . the problem is that this year he acts like stupid. We are 12 people in class(we ve chosen italian ) and we got our grades yesterday. I had a 5. :( I was surpised I mean we haven't had any exam+ when he has asked me I have always answered him in the right way. And it frustrates me bcz im the only one ( together with a girl and a boy)who knows everything and answers him a lot. I mean the class is 0 in italian. And heb puts me a 5? He puts others who cant link two words a 5. I dont deserve it. But he is obsessed with a girl in a class and he puts her only 10 and calls her *my girl*. He completes his register and so he puts her a 10. She must complete it really good though -.-. Today I told him I dont deserve it and I asked him when I had taken this grade. He told me : you deserved it and when you deserve a 10 you ll have it** what does this mean?? Ok none in our class studies italian. Even this girl. This is a second subject and there is not big interest but im better than her. She doesn't know even the tenses and she gets a ten The biggest weirdness is that he put me a 5 together with a girl that cant even say: io sono... and he puts the others who are 0 in italian: 8,7,9. All the class told him this way but he said nothing. Yesterday I left bcx I needed.to be somewhere and he was like: you always leave! I never leave in his class for godness sake. Everyone thinks he is a bit crazy. Ok he doesn't like me. Big deal. But I dont deserve a 5.he never makes me read sth and he left when I asked about my grade. Imagine I was like: www what, - and he left me like an idiot. What should I do? If I tell my dad he ll come and ask the prof and he ll find sth to convince him or shut my dads mouth. Plus you cant tell a teacher: why have you put this grade to my child? Its offense. I worry too much. And I need it for my grades average. My closest teacher told him and he told her : I know it, grades are my part.* how stupid can he be?. Do you think he hates me? But why? I am quiet. I listen to him. Never do anythi ng bad. Perhaps he ll be angry about the fact I asked him about the grade? What should I do? Help me please :( Im feeling very sad. Ps. Dont tell me to speak to him again. NO! IT ISNT WORTH IT. Any advice? Im very sensible when it comes to the grades. Im good at italian. Im one of the best students but he is too blind. Im perfect in english amd german too."

It sounds like he is a typical teacher in that he "plays" favorites, like the girl you mentioned. There is not much you can do. It sounds like he is having a one sided mental affair with the girl in his mind. Finance is a field where you are likely to always find employment but if you are proficient in languages that means you may be useful in the "foreign service" which every country has. The UN in new York city has many translators that have to read and translate papers for people and also to translate what ever a member nation is saying in their language and give the translation to whomever they are assigned to. English is the one language that more and more countries are offering their students. It is the language of trade and the US has many foreign students who come here to study and without being proficient in English they would be lost. Your teacher probably does not hate you but he is "unfair". There must be someone like a principal at your school or a guidance counselor that you can talk to. Of course you run the risk of being a "marked man". He would quickly figure out "who complained". Then he would likely be harder on you. Do the best you can. Look forward to the time when you will no longer have to be in his class. Always strive for good grades and study more or as much as you can. If you ask people what would they do different in their lives, most would say they would have studied more and tried to do better in all of their subjects.

Teenage Problems

I have dealt with many young people in a teaching environment as well as in teaching young people at tennis clinics. Since younger people have seen so little of the world their view of the world should not be shaped by the confines of what happens within their family unit. Its natural to be shy about developing relationships outside the home but young people need to know the other person is also probably just as shy as they are. If you havea problem then remember you are in good company. There are no new problems. Someone else has also had the same problem. If you need ideas on how to handle them or some choices to consider feel free to ask. I will answer questions about moral issues and how to handle such issues when they come up in your life. Continue reading about the issue of bullies which can be physical, emotional or sexual as well as bullies who use the internet to spread stories about you. You do not have to be teenager to ask a question here on how to handle this. If you are a pre-teen or tween you may also ask a question here.

I have taught children from 7th through 12th grade. It is all too common for young people to be shy or hesistate because they fear rejection from someone of the opposite sex. You do not have to be a teenager to ask a question here. If you are a pre-teen or "tween" as is commonly used now and are being "bullied" by someone and bullies can be other kids who hit you or as is becoming more common sexual bullying by name calling or spreading stories about you feel free to ask a question about what to do about it. There is also cyber bullying by people who may know you and there can be people who are pretending to be someone they are not who may insult you and try to destroy your self esteem. When you run into people who insult you its best to just block them and delete them or at the very least close down the messenger you are using. If anyone taunts you by calling you names or racial slurs or any slur that involves a persons sexual orientation you need to understand that the person doing that is trying to project their own questions about their own sexual orientation that they are questioning. This may sound complicated and it is. The people who are the most hateful in reality hate themselves and hate what they are desperately trying to convince themselves they are not (for example being gay or lesbian).