Teenage Problems/Olympics, masturbation and finally in love

QUESTION: So u r just a Robot which answers questions. I was not concerned about the answers u gave becos I already knew those answers. I kept asking questions becos I felt there is someone who listens to my problem and tries to help. Bible doesn't say 2 people should not meet or should not have friendship. Anywayz do watever u want ......... :(

Answer:   Nope, I'm not a robot and you're right, the bible doesn't say that. It's honestly great to meet people and have friendships. But I don't know you and you don't know me. I could be a serial killer for all you know (even though I'm not, lol). But that's out of the norm for me. I just don't meet people who I talk to online. In certain circumstances it's not really safe in my opinion. So good luck with everything and I wish you the best.

I want to meet U, its fine if u r a serial killer, I can change U. I accept its not safe to make friendship online but still ur inner instinct will definitely say that I m a good guy nd also India is a very safe place, not much crimes or arms nd people too are good.
What do u want to know about me ??

ANSWER: Abhinav,

I can't be changed. I think that's something you need to realize about people. You can't just change them; they have to want to change on their own. I feel like this back and forth has been going on for too long, especially since you're done asking me questions to which you really need answers. I don't want to know anything about you. One thing I do know is that you won't take "No" for an answer. So I'm going to have to unfortunately end our conversations. If you have any future questions please ask another expert. I wish you the best of luck in the future.

QUESTION: Ok dear Scarlet no need to meet or have friendship with me, I was just kidding. I wish you the best of luck in the future. I am not able to forget the girl in my office, I am going to continue with that no matter what happens, even if I lose my job. Hope everything turns out good for me. I am badly in love with her, I am crying from within and I dont want to forget her, bye.

ANSWER: Good luck with everything

QUESTION: Hi sweet heart, how r you? hope u r doing good. My love failed, I dont have any question to ask now, may be u can as me a question and I will answer.

I think we need to get some things clear. One, I'm not your sweetheart and two, I'm not sure if I was clear last time we spoke, I think I was, but let me say it again. I've done all that I can for you so if you need any further assistance please ask another expert. You don't have any questions for me and I certainly don't have any questions for you. If you need any further assistance, once again, please contact another expert.

Teenage Problems

Scarlet Murdock

Even though I have no teenagers of my own, I've seen, heard and have experienced a lot of things dealing with teenagers. I take the experience of me being a teen along with the problems and issues teens have today and I offer my opinions and advice. Since I'm no longer in my teens, I'm wiser, which means that I can definitely guide you in the right direction when it comes to solving your problems.

Experience is a website that I am very proud to say that I am a part of. I created this site for teenagers all over. I wanted to give you a place where you could gain some knowledge, ask questions and see what your fellow teenagers can offer you. Teen-Babble is about sharing experiences, growing and becoming a better person. I am also part of my local Boys and Girls club where I hang out with teens about 3 times a day and help them with anything I can.

Boys and Girls Club

Western Michigan University