Teenage Problems/My "pervert" boyfriend?

So I have been dating this guy for 2 years and he is amazing. He's my best friend and I trust him with my life. However, my parents hate him and have been trying to separate us the whole time. My boyfriend is starting to get really beaten down and doesn't know how much more he can put up with. Let me back up for an example.. We used to write each other letters, personal, humorous, just silly, etc. There was some sexual humor in them, though my boyfriend and I do not partake in it and do not wish to. My parents found the letters and are extremely offended, and I understand why. However I've explained to them over and over and this happened 6 months ago. Now they are just rude to my boyfriend. Yesterday they saw him with his friends and yelled "pervert" at him. This hurts me as much as it hurts him. And my parents have done plenty of other similar things in the past two years. Now that my boyfriend is reaching his limit I'm gettin very frustrated and heartbroken. Please help..

A very important question is how old are you?  And even though they are your parents if he is truly the one, then that should be all that matters, yes that is much easier said than done, but try to pick up hobbies after school or something, try to do is much as you can outside of your home, and I'm going to be honest they might never except him BUT it is not about your parents, friends, it's about you and him and the rest of the people well they can just learn how to deal with it

Teenage Problems

Cat Clopton

I'm 22 years old and have experienced a lot in life, I'm here to help! What do you have to loose?

I have been through a lot! I have personally expierenced or had friends that have experienced relationship/dating issues and it just ranges from topics to topics. I have counseled several people and that's what I'm doing here online ha plus it's free!