Teenage Problems/Porn problems

Question
I hate porn, but, because of my hormones, I cannot control myself and I cannot quit it entirely. I have made many attempts to stop, but I eventually fall back to square one. How do you. Recommend I address this issue? Thank you very much.

Answer
Hi Francois,

The only way to deal with this is to unplug your computer. Or put the computer in a place where other family members can see your use of it. If you say you need quiet to use your computer then but a set of over the head safety ear muffs with a NRR rating of 30 bd (noise reduction rating of 30 decibels).  You can use them every time you visit a library. To do good schoolwork you need to "tune out" all extraneous noise anyway.  You also need to realize that much of computer use is a waste of time. What your looking at is not real. Its all false. Its not there to help you its only there to make you a far worse person. Its not edifying or uplifting. Its designed to appeal to your base desires. The other way to help yourself is if you are Roman Catholic then go to confession and tell a priest what you have been doing. Then resolve to avoid it at every moment. When tempted, do something for someone less fortunate than yourself. Help someone out. Do a favor for someone expecting nothing in return. Go see someone you have hurt and ask them to forgive you. Do more than you are required to do.

Teenage Problems

Jonathan