Teenage Problems/I feel so ashamed

I'm 16 and I've known this guy for not even a month. The first time I came over his house, he tried to have sex with me, but I fought him off because I don't love him. I love someone else and I was planning on saving my virginity to him. Today, I came over his house, and he was kissing all on me. I let him. Then he got on top of me, put all his weight on me and penetrated me. He did it unprotected. I kept trying to push him off and tell him I didn't want to, but he kept doing it anyway. I kept trying to get him off. But when he wasn't, I gave up and just layed there. I feel so ashamed. I didn't stay true to myself. How do I deal with this?

Hi Shakira,

I am so sorry that you have gone through this.  It is unclear from your story exactly what happened.  How did he penetrate you through your clothes?  Did he rip them off of you?  If so, you need to go to the police and report him.  If not, then you need to seek forgiveness from Jesus, then forgive yourself.  I strongly suggest you speak with your Pastor's wife or another Christian lady you trust.  Do not try to deal with this alone or by talking to a stranger on the internet.  It is very important you do not let this go... you need to talk... you need to deal with this.

I hope that this helps you.

In Christ
Pastor Don

Teenage Problems

Pastor Don Carpenter

I am a father of four and a Baptist Pastor. Before becoming a senior pastor, I was a youth pastor and worker for over 10 years. If you ask this volunteer a question, you will get the benifit of 20 + years experience in the ministry and the counsel of the Bible, God`s perfect book. Feel free to ask any Biblical or moral questions.

I have been involved in pastoral type counseling for 20+ years. Most of my experience has been with chemical addiction, crisis intervention, and some types of severe mental illness. I have some secular training in those areas as well as a Bible College degree.

Evangelical Baptist Church

Revival Baptist Chronicles
The Fundamental Baptist Voice

BS in Bible from Baptist Bible College in CLarks Summit PA
Various training seminars in, Co-occuring disorders, treatment of those who have been sexually abused, and Solution Focused Therapy.