Teenage Problems/love

once I loved a boy.But I don't know he loved me or not.we have misunderstandings.After  that we met he saw me and smiled but I didn't response to him again when I saw him and gave a smile but  he did not respond to me it was happening for three years.what can I do now

Hi Seethal,

Your best bet is to talk to him. If you love him then you two need to sit down and talk. Every couple has misunderstandings but they work through them. If you love him and you want to be with him then you need to talk to him. That's what I suggest.  

Teenage Problems

Scarlet Murdock

Even though I have no teenagers of my own, I've seen, heard and have experienced a lot of things dealing with teenagers. I take the experience of me being a teen along with the problems and issues teens have today and I offer my opinions and advice. Since I'm no longer in my teens, I'm wiser, which means that I can definitely guide you in the right direction when it comes to solving your problems.

Teen-Babble.com is a website that I am very proud to say that I am a part of. I created this site for teenagers all over. I wanted to give you a place where you could gain some knowledge, ask questions and see what your fellow teenagers can offer you. Teen-Babble is about sharing experiences, growing and becoming a better person. I am also part of my local Boys and Girls club where I hang out with teens about 3 times a day and help them with anything I can.

Boys and Girls Club

Western Michigan University