Teenage Problems/love

Question
once I loved a boy.But I don't know he loved me or not.we have misunderstandings.After  that we met he saw me and smiled but I didn't response to him again when I saw him and gave a smile but  he did not respond to me it was happening for three years.what can I do now

Answer
Hi Seethal,

Your best bet is to talk to him. If you love him then you two need to sit down and talk. Every couple has misunderstandings but they work through them. If you love him and you want to be with him then you need to talk to him. That's what I suggest.  

Teenage Problems

Scarlet Murdock