Teenage Problems/Confronting my Parents.

So, for the past 6months or so, I've experienced depression symptoms, and I Googled the symptoms, and I am a good canidate. But, my sister has multiple mental illnesses and my family's life revolves around her. And I don't know how to confront my parents about it, should I let it be and see if they notice? Or tell them about it?

Yes, you should talk with your parents about your issues ASAP, so they can help you out. Also you should seek professional help as well, first step will be your family doctor to refer you to psychiatrist for further evaluation based on your symptoms and family history.

Good luck and you have a nice day.

Doc Jerry

Teenage Problems

Dr. Jerry Martin Jr.

I will be able to answer any questions in general relation family and children issues. I will not advise or provide any information regards medication because I am not a medical doctor.

I worked with at-risk teenagers and I enjoy worked with them with developing possible effective solutions. I strongly believed that every problem can be solved with a positive attitude.

Certified Member of American Psychological Association -and a Fellow Member of International Society of Counsellors

I currently holds BA, MA, and Ed.D. degrees in fields of social work, psychology and marriage and family therapy. I have vast experience working with the young children and teenagers in the past 20 years.

I received numberous awards from state and regional agencies for excellent community service to the youth and families in the past 15 years.