Teenage Problems/Confronting my Parents.

Question
So, for the past 6months or so, I've experienced depression symptoms, and I Googled the symptoms, and I am a good canidate. But, my sister has multiple mental illnesses and my family's life revolves around her. And I don't know how to confront my parents about it, should I let it be and see if they notice? Or tell them about it?

Answer
Hi.

Yes, you should talk with your parents about your issues ASAP, so they can help you out. Also you should seek professional help as well, first step will be your family doctor to refer you to psychiatrist for further evaluation based on your symptoms and family history.

Good luck and you have a nice day.

Doc Jerry

Teenage Problems

Dr. Jerry Martin Jr.