Teenage Problems/Dating advise

Question
Hi my name is Christina, I am 13 going to be 14 in 19 days. I have a boy friend. He treats me right he is an absolute gentlemen! We have a very strong relationship on march 12 we will have been going out for 4 months! So my question is how do you keep a strong and healthy relationship? I feel like he has done everything in this relationship. What do u think I can do to make him feel loved or happy? And any tips for having a long relationship? Please help thank you!

Answer
Hi Christina.
My girlfriend and I just celebrated 1 year and 2 months together, and are happier than ever, so you came to the right person lol. My largest tip is to just be yourselves. You can't be happy with someone that you can't just be yourself with. There has to be no secrets as well. If there is secrets, than you guys don't truly believe you can be yourselves with each other, which brings us back to my point A.

I hope this helps.

Teenage Problems

Dalton Brannick