Teenage Problems/Smart, but noone understands

What can i do when im really smart, and my school dosn't understand or help.  I should also add any help from my parents can't happen, cause they don't believe i am smart and quote, "Never amount to aything." Any help would be gaciously apreciated.  By the way most of the things nobody understands is quantum mechanics, my favorite subject.

Hello Stoan,

So your problem is you are smart but no one gets your level of smartness? You need to be more elaborate,  how exactly do you want your school to help? Like encouraging your talents and motivating you?
Also it is good that you believe you are smart. You see its all in your mind and that kind of confidence will help you in life.
Thirdly, you cannot expect everyone to understand quantum mechanics, do you? Go around asking people to define 'Quantum' and see how many correct answers you get. My advise to you is to hang around with people who are as interested in that topic as you are. Maybe a Science Society club or something.
And parents will be parents. All of us have issues with them.Its not just you.So don't worry about them. They will be more than happy to have a child like you.

Hope my reply helps.

Teenage Problems

I can answer questions related to all the teenage problems ranging from adolescence, family problems, molestation, depression, anxiety, stress, loneliness, bipolar illness, peer pressure, jealousy, human psychology, inferiority complex to all other issues and problems that teens face during these 7 important years of life. I want to help all the teenagers of the world and make sure they do not lose themselves because of the problems they face in life. You can ask me as many as follow up questions you want. I will be your guide as long as you want me to be. You will receive clear and punctual responses from me.

I have had a very rough childhood and an even worse teenage life. Now turning 20 and being in college when I look back I feel good that I survived through it all and did not give up. Not all of us have a happy-go-lucky life. Not all of us are gifted with multiple talents or looks. But yet it is important that we donít lose ourselves. I do not have any degree in psychology. I will not judge you. I will understand you. But I believe itís not the degrees that matters. It is the experiences we have in our life that makes us what we are. I have counseled people before and now I am here to help people online. I am not perfect; I am working on myself too. But I promise I will be there to help from whatever experience I have had from my own teenage life.

currently pursuing MS software engineering in VIT,Vellore,India.