Teenage Problems/Does this count as molesting ?

Question
Last night me and my aunt's boyfriend(I'm 15 and he's 28) were hanging out watching TV on the couch and everyone was asleep. We were sitting next to each other and I started falling asleep and I guess I stretched out and put my legs across his lap(I was wearing shorts because it was really hot). I was like half asleep/half awake and started drifting off more and he asked me if I was asleep and I didn't answer because I planned on falling asleep, was too lazy to tell him I was trying and then he put his hands on my inner thigh and then pushed my legs apart softly and put one hand on my vagina(with my cloth shorts on, but he also traced the outline of my underwear with his fingertip) and started masturbating with his other hand and softly rubbed me... I pretended to be asleep because I was afraid if I woke up and told him no that he'd get angry with me, he scares me when he's angry. I've already told him a few times before that I don't want to have sex with him or be sexual with him, so I guess he waited until I was asleep.. Does this count as molesting?

Answer
Hi Lizzie,
Thank you for writing to me.  There are several things that i see in your letter.  First of all, you are 15 years old and you should have told an adult as soon as this 28 year old man even mentioned sex to you.  Secondly, you should not have stayed alone with him watching television after everyone else went to bed.  Additionally, you should not have been sitting so close to him that when you stretched out your legs they were resting on him. At the point that he touched you, you should have been up screaming.  You stated that you told him no when he previously asked you about sex, however, now you are giving him mixed signals by allowing him to feel on you while masturbating. You knew exactly what he was doing because you were secretly watching him. This is not only molestation, it is sexual abuse on a minor as he was touching you while committing a sexual act.  You need to make an adult, either at your house, family, or school aware of this situation.

Please free to write to me again.

Respectfully,
Dr. Lee

Teenage Problems

Dr. Shirley M Lee