Teenage Problems/Weight

Question
QUESTION: I am a girl 12 going on 13 and 4ft9 and i weigh 7 stones 98lbs
Is that fat for my age?
How do I lose weight?

ANSWER: Hi Ammaara,

No honey, 98 pounds is a healthy weight for your height. You do not need to lose any weight.

QUESTION: Then why do i feel fat i feel fatter than my friends

Answer
I feel fat sometimes and I'm nowhere near it. I think it's a mind thing. Some days you will feel different. But try not to feel like you're fat. You're at a healthy weight. There's nothing wrong with wanting to lose a few pounds if you're not comfortable, but don't overdo it. That mentality of thinking you're fat when you're not can lead to eating disorders.

Teenage Problems

Scarlet Murdock