Teenage Problems/Weight

QUESTION: I am a girl 12 going on 13 and 4ft9 and i weigh 7 stones 98lbs
Is that fat for my age?
How do I lose weight?

ANSWER: Hi Ammaara,

No honey, 98 pounds is a healthy weight for your height. You do not need to lose any weight.

QUESTION: Then why do i feel fat i feel fatter than my friends

I feel fat sometimes and I'm nowhere near it. I think it's a mind thing. Some days you will feel different. But try not to feel like you're fat. You're at a healthy weight. There's nothing wrong with wanting to lose a few pounds if you're not comfortable, but don't overdo it. That mentality of thinking you're fat when you're not can lead to eating disorders.

Teenage Problems

Scarlet Murdock

Even though I have no teenagers of my own, I've seen, heard and have experienced a lot of things dealing with teenagers. I take the experience of me being a teen along with the problems and issues teens have today and I offer my opinions and advice. Since I'm no longer in my teens, I'm wiser, which means that I can definitely guide you in the right direction when it comes to solving your problems.

Teen-Babble.com is a website that I am very proud to say that I am a part of. I created this site for teenagers all over. I wanted to give you a place where you could gain some knowledge, ask questions and see what your fellow teenagers can offer you. Teen-Babble is about sharing experiences, growing and becoming a better person. I am also part of my local Boys and Girls club where I hang out with teens about 3 times a day and help them with anything I can.

Boys and Girls Club

Western Michigan University