Teenage Problems/Coming out

Question
for a while, I wanted to come out to my parents...but I don't know how and I'm afraid of the consequences...I'm a bi boy and I even have a boyfriend...but I'm just afraid of what may happen if I do come out...should I do it? And how can I do it?

Answer
Well you can try to tell them straight up many parents will be understanding and loving and if not then that's their fault for not understanding. It's also a good idea to try to tell them when your moving out or when they can't really have any say in your life as you are an adult. Another thing you can try Is to first come out to several trusted friends and or adults like cousins or relatives then have them with you when you come out that way you have that support there for you if things go bad.  

Teenage Problems

Steven