Teenage Problems/SICK AND TIRED pt2

Question
QUESTION: I was wondering would please tell me: is it a fact that people get pissed off or angry by not answering wot you ask them?

(P.S would you please try to give your answer is a easy way that I can understand)
Thanks

ANSWER: Hi Cameron,

Thank you for this question.  It is difficult for anyone to predict what people are thinking inside... that is something that God knows.  We can only look on the outside... what they say and how they act.  There may be several reasons people do not answer you... one could be that they are mad... the other could be that they do not clearly understand your question or where you want to go with the answer to the question, so they will just refrain from answering....  I hope this helps you.

In Christ
Pastor Don

QUESTION: I have this friend who never ever answer wot i ask him, instead he will ignorer it and talk about some thing else and it really pisses me off, I tried to tell him over and over again but its not getting through to him, so now i don't know wot to do except to not answer wot he asks me.

I was wondering would you please tell me: am i a bad person for doing that?

Thanks

Answer
Hello Cameron,

The best rule of thumb in these situations is for you to treat others the way you want to be treated yourself....no matter what they do to you.

Matthew 7:12 (AV)
12 Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.

I hope that this helps you.

In Christ
Pastor Don

Teenage Problems

Pastor Don Carpenter