Teenage Problems/boyfriend has ADHD

Hi my boyfriend has ADHD i just want to know more information about it and if its a bad thing for me. thanks.

I am not a doctor but I will tell you what I know. It stands for Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.  It has been a controversial subject since I was younger.  It is a problem for some but there are stimulants given to 'slow' them down.  I think we all have an occasional ADHD or ADD.  If you look at the symptoms you will see a lot of people can be diagnosed as such.  However, keeping on task to follow through towards completion is half the battle.  

Go to:

for more information.  The disorder has to be diagnosed through an assessment by a trained professional.

Teenage Problems

Diana Dickinson

I specialize in Juvenile Crime (Property Crimes - stealing from home, shoplifting, autotheft, joyriding, burglary, etc.) Juvenile Drug Use/Abuse (Prescribed or unprescribed ADHD, Xanex, Weed, etc.) Methamphetamine and Suicide Prevention. I do not provide legal advice, however I can point you to the laws in your state regarding consequences of your illegal actions or someone else's. I work face-to-face with juvenile offenders, both pre-adjudicated and adjudicated. I am the gap filler of statistics otherwise unheard of by the justice systems. I am the fly on the wall, seeing and hearing things that teens do not share with their parents. I then point them in the direction of helpful social services.

I am a statewide director of programs to address criminal issues that juveniles encounter. I find programs and implement them as well as provide training to professionals. I also work with youths throughout the various stages of their lives.

Extensive history of training by the Department of Justice, local universities, and Office of Juvenile Affairs. I am also a Certified District Court Family & Divorce Law Mediator. (I am NOT an attorney. Please do not confuse the two.) I am also certified in the area of Domestic Violence and a certified trainer for Healthy Relationships. If you reside in Oklahoma, and you are interested in training or free services, please contact me.

Oklahoma County Juvenile Justice Center's Volunteer of the Year for 2009.

Court referred clients as well as walk-ins from the general public.