Teenage Problems/Teenage Crush

Question
Hi, doctor Lee, I dont know if you'll remember when I wrote to you a few months ago about me have a crush on my 21 year old sister's brother-in-law, but the wedding already happened, and here's the outcome: He followed me on twitter and we took a picture together on his phone and he tagged me in it on Facebook. My cousin taught me a way to see who looks at your Facebook page, and most of the girls who I assumed were having sex with him have been looking at my Facebook and Twitter. My crush isn't tweeting much about doing drugs anymore, but he does swear alot and goes on Twitter rants. Also, the new Facebook chat shows the friends that are looking at your Facebook, and he's number 2 on my list, so he obviously looks at it a lot. During the wedding reception, to see if he liked me, I flirted with him a little to see, and it seems as if he really does like me, but I don't know if he really does, if he does enough to wait for me, or if he just want to get in my pants, but I'm more worried about his well being more than a crush. If he says anything drastic on the internet, should I tell my sister or his brother? And his... sex-buddies... What should I do about them looking at my stuff? I lock down my page and stuff, but I don't want to delete my Facebook and Twitter. We talked a lot going to the reception and he seemed nice, but it's like he's one person on the internet and another in person.

Answer
Hi Celeste,

Thanks for writing to me again.  Yes, I remember you.  As I stated before, go on and live your life until you are old enough for him.  Right now, you are just someone that he probably cares about but not to have a relationship with.  He knows you so he will correspond with you on facebook and twitter.  Don't take it that he wants to date you.  I'm glad that he no longer speaks about drugs, but you don't need the swearing either.  He likes you as a friend.  

You should not tell your sister or brother-in-law what you read on the Internet unless it is something that would hurt or harm him or someone else.  The only way to stop his "sex buddies" from looking at your facebook is to close the one you have and open another one.  

Some people are one person on the Internet because they do not have to look in your face and get a response.  However, when you are in person, a person can see your disappointment, your facial expressions, and your a lot of times, your feelings.  Please enjoy your young years. You can never get them back. I hope you will never look back on these years and have regrets.  You do not know if you and him will ever be an item.  

Respectfully,
Dr. Lee

Teenage Problems

Dr. Shirley M Lee