Teenage Problems/underwear

Question
Hi, I'm Jess and 13 and have a really wierd question that I can only ask via the web.  I have been doing ballet since I was 7 and I just love it.  As I have gotten older I have become concious about my leotards riding up and showing the shape of my crotch so I wear thong panties underneath, the only problem is when I slide the thin strap between my bum cheeks I get very horny and can't wait to masturbate.  I can't wear regular panties as they show under my leotard.  Some nights on the way home I sit in the back of the car and in the dark jam a hand between my thighs and secretly poke at my crotch for some release, will my hormones settle down at soem point??

Answer
Hi Jess,

I am not an expert on the female physical anatomy... however, I can caution you that if your masturbation becomes fantasy oriented, it can become a very powerful addiction that you do not grow out of, but rather grow into.  This is why Jesus warns us about such fantasy.

Matthew 5:2730 (AV)
27 Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery: 28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart. 29 And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell. 30 And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

I hope that this helps you.

In Christ
Pastor Don

Teenage Problems

Pastor Don Carpenter