Teenage Problems/convince my parents

Question
prejudice
My name is Antonio and I'm 14 years old and my sister is 13 years old Zephaniah, for a while, we love it all "born to play"
the two of us to love us more than we sleep together.
I have another sister Ilara of 12 years and she says she has a soft spot for me and asks me if I can kiss
do you think it means? What should I compotare? I also like Ilaria and I can not make her suffer inieme happy to stefania that is not jealous
because the love between brother is seen ome a bad thing? Why can not we love each other?
my parents are not strict, however, are not so much disagree
I can give some advice to convince my parents?
thanks for advice

please note our love is true even if we are young

Answer
Hmmm....

I'm trying to understand the situation here....

Are you trying to have a sexual relationship with your sister(s). I do not mean any disrespect by asking you this, but this is what I am understanding.

Please clarify your question so that I can better understand what it is and so that I can give you the most accurate response possible.

Thank you.

Brittney

Teenage Problems

Brittney