Teenage Problems/STOP ANNOYING ME

i was wondering would you please tell me: is it possible if a person told their friends that they are annoying, will they still be that persons friend?

if the answer in "yes" would you please tell me how can i say to my friends that they are annoying, but still keep our friendship

(P.S would you please try to give your answer in a easy way that I can understand)

Hi Cameron,

Yes, it is possible to tell your friend(s) that they are annoying you, but it is highly dependent on how you state it that could make or break your friendship.

I would strongly suggest that you just be honest. Say something like this:

"I value your friendship greatly but there is something you do that bothers me. Please don't take this to mean I don't like you or that I don't want to be friends. When you (state the behavior), it really annoys me. I don't know if you realize that I find it annoying, or maybe you have other friends that don't find it annoying, but I do. Could you please stop?"

That's honest and straight to the point, but still sensitive enough to not break a friendship.

Hope this helps,

Teenage Problems

I can answer any questions that have to deal with managing friendships between girls and boys. Question topics can include: dating, how to handle disputes, jealousy, how to know when one is being taken advantage of, healing friendships, and other topics similar to these. Other topics include how to handle disagreements with parents, or dealing with parent child relations in general. If you are a parent and want to ask a question, I can answer questions regarding how to relate to your kid in this generation, the best way to surprise them with that gift they've been wanting, etc.

Life has been my teacher. I have always been the go to person when friends had disputes and have successfully fixed many friendships between my friends and their friends. I grew up in a family with a doting dad and an emotionally distant mom, and I have dealt with emotional and verbal abuse from my mom for a few years. We have since repaired our relationship, and I have used my experiences with her to help friends deal with their issues with their parents.

I studied psychology in college. I was also a child development major for toddler through age 18. I enjoyed studying the periods of adolescence & teen years (10-18) because these are the years children start really figuring out who they are, as well as it being a time where maintaining friendships is important.