Teenage Problems/Incest

Hi ,
I shall just jump in. About two weeks ago I caught my brother (17) and my sister (19) having sex. At first they were scared I was going to tell but they kept on going and I was REALLY freaked out. Then I got a bit curious so I decided to walk around in my underwear (we normally do this) and see if he was attracted to me. When I did I noticed that he got a boner. Then yesterday I went to bed and I woke up in the middle of the night to find my sister licking my pussy. What should I do?

sorry but I just saw your question.  You have a few options. You could tell your parents about what you have seen and experienced. Or you could not tell them but tell your sister that you are not interested in becoming involved in "incest".  You did not give your age so its not so simple to give you the best advice. If any social service organization learns of this they will show up, along with police and remove some or all of you from the home and put some or all of you in foster care. This activity is clearly "wrong" and bizarre as well as perverted. If any of you are church goers, one or all of you should consult with a member of the clergy. It would be helpful to know what religious denomination you were raised in if any. In all families there is an "incest taboo". Your brother and sister have crossed over into that taboo.

Teenage Problems

I have dealt with many young people in a teaching environment as well as in teaching young people at tennis clinics. Since younger people have seen so little of the world their view of the world should not be shaped by the confines of what happens within their family unit. Its natural to be shy about developing relationships outside the home but young people need to know the other person is also probably just as shy as they are. If you havea problem then remember you are in good company. There are no new problems. Someone else has also had the same problem. If you need ideas on how to handle them or some choices to consider feel free to ask. I will answer questions about moral issues and how to handle such issues when they come up in your life. Continue reading about the issue of bullies which can be physical, emotional or sexual as well as bullies who use the internet to spread stories about you. You do not have to be teenager to ask a question here on how to handle this. If you are a pre-teen or tween you may also ask a question here.

I have taught children from 7th through 12th grade. It is all too common for young people to be shy or hesistate because they fear rejection from someone of the opposite sex. You do not have to be a teenager to ask a question here. If you are a pre-teen or "tween" as is commonly used now and are being "bullied" by someone and bullies can be other kids who hit you or as is becoming more common sexual bullying by name calling or spreading stories about you feel free to ask a question about what to do about it. There is also cyber bullying by people who may know you and there can be people who are pretending to be someone they are not who may insult you and try to destroy your self esteem. When you run into people who insult you its best to just block them and delete them or at the very least close down the messenger you are using. If anyone taunts you by calling you names or racial slurs or any slur that involves a persons sexual orientation you need to understand that the person doing that is trying to project their own questions about their own sexual orientation that they are questioning. This may sound complicated and it is. The people who are the most hateful in reality hate themselves and hate what they are desperately trying to convince themselves they are not (for example being gay or lesbian).