Teenage Problems/love...

pls help iam in a prblm...
Iam in love with someone....we are in love for 5 years....
one day he told me he have some prblms there and he said that don't spoil ur life and choose your own way...we are studying now....at diffrnt place which are far apart .....we loved each other under many prbms ..becoz my parens are not supportive..so we loved this 5 years with out seeing and talking.....he will come 2 see me once in a year....I have trust on him becoz he loved me that much/....when he told like that to me I cant believe.....iam ready to live with him under any prblm..I told this to his mother and she gave me confidence..bt I want to speak to him......to say I will wait for him.....thre is no serious prblm to him....I know it and he dnt want to leave me...he doesn't study anything..bt he have many drms...his mother told me that he reaveled that he cannot fulfil his dream without studying..so he went abroad to find a job with ut studying.....I don't know. what to do..

Hello Sls,

I'm sorry, I have to be honest, I don't fully understand the concerns you have. I'll do my best to answer you from what I can understand and if you want to write in again and clarify a little more then by all means do so :)

It sounds like you really love this guy and if you trust him and he said he loves you then that is good. I think you really need to talk with him as often as you can and have a serious discussion with him about the future of yours and his relationship.

You said that you would like to move in with him - you must find out if he feels the same way, sooner the better, so you know where you are with him regarding your relationship. Before you commit whole-heartedly you have to find a way to talk with him.

So he is not studying but has gone abroad to find work; is this his passion that he is working in?

You could always follow him to whichever country he is in once you have finished your studies but you must, must, must talk to him to discuss your's and his future.

If it is true love, then you will always be his and he will always be yours.

Why does your Mother not approve? Is it important in your family to have the blessing of your Parents? And what would happen if you did stay with him, would your family still be there for you?

Follow your heart Sls.

Caroline :)

Teenage Problems

Caroline West

Hi.I can answer really all questions regarding to any problems that you are facing at the moment. You can write to me with any concerns you may be having around relationships, friends, boyfiends, girlfriends, sex, losing your virginity - I can answer any worries and doubts you may have. If you are feeling Depressed or Angry and you don't know why, I can help. Plus If you are feeling a bit lost and out of place, talk to me. Is there stuff going on at home that's causing you hurt? Are you having problems with your parents? - I'll help you. Anything as well to do with the Emotions I understand. If you are feeling like you are not coping and/or your school work is suffering, we can talk that through. Are you suffereing from bullying, cyber-bullying? I'll help. Religion, where you may be questioning your Spirituality. Drug and Alcohol problems and questions, if you're worried it's getting out of control or perhaps a friend is going through issues. Whatever's going on around you or inside you, feel free to write in. I'm here to help anyone who's having a tough time and with some tough decisions to make. And if you have wandered off the path a bit, I'll help you get back on track :)

I had a tough time being a Teenager. I had suffered bullying, feeling alone. I was very rebellious too and I hung around with the wrong type of kids and started smoking and I got into Drugs before I was even 13. I lost my Virginity at the age of 14 which I now know is a precious thing. There was a lot going on with my home life and I felt very alone with Parent's that didn't understand me. I became very depressed and felt I had no one to turn to, I felt lost. I'm older now and have dealt with the things that went on and have a better life. So I do understand and I really am here to help anyone that writes in who wants a listening ear and support :)

Care2.com which helps various causes all over the world.

I have schooling up to A Level, College Diplomas. But what I really have to offer here is valuable 'life experience' :)

I have returned to AllExperts.com after a year long break. Before I left I had been with All Experts for over 3 years and worked in many categories ranging from Teenage Problems, Abusive Relationships to Drug/Substance Abuse and many more. I have just returned initially to help Teenagers out that are having problems.