Teenage Problems/I'm afraid of loving

Question
The 20\'s
The 20's  

My boyfriend
My boyfriend  
Hi um I don't think I can talk to my parents about this. I'm fourteen and I have a relationship with this guy his like in his 20's... He's my tutor and he teaches me, he's good looking and smart. He's really nice and good with kids, that's one of the things I like about him. He's like a better dad then my father could ever be. It started one night when we were left alone in a room and he was helping me study. I'm so stupid that I asked him to help me in this solution so that he can stay close to me. He was warm and I liked how he made me feel. Then later on I sat on his lap and felt his boner. It just made me shock. Before I know it he stared at me and kissed my lips. I liked it but I knew it wasn't good. I stopped kissing him, but his hands were still wrapped around my waist and he pulled me even closer and made out with me even more. I tasted his minty mouth. He carried me to the table and I kept thinking how far would this go. When he was at my neck I told him to stop. He looked at me and he understood, he stopped kissing me and he kissed my cheek. We both fixed our clothes and pretended nothing happened. We still talk about what happened before and we hold hands sometimes. We talk about everything to each other

Answer
Hi Carla,

This is NOT a healthy relationship. You are 14 and he's in his 20's. You are still a minor. You don't state if you are in the U.S. or not, but if you are, please understand that if you two are caught, he can be arrested and will have to register as a sex offender, and remain on that registry for the rest of his life. It's not worth it. If you are not a U.S. citizen, I'm not sure what the laws on that are; however, with him being in his 20's and you only 14, you are jeopardizing his future, not to mention yours if you get carried away and end up pregnant.

I strongly suggest you severe all contact with him, for both your sake. If you care about him, you will not let this (physical contact) go on any further. If you have to, find another tutor and let him know that there is a conflict of interest. If you choose to continue with a physical relationship, understand the possible consequences that you may incur as a result.

Brittney

Teenage Problems

Brittney