Teenage Problems/i reach to the end of the world

iam 25 years old.agirl who thinks there is nothing in the world worth to me.nothing make me happay.i become fact the only thing i want is that i want to literally die.i was very energetic girl and hAVE motivation and purpose in my life.but when i got engaged 1 years ago everything changes.i just spend the whole time in my bedroom and do nothing.please tell me what should i do?

Hi Farzane,

Thank you for writing to me.  I don't know what is going on in your life to make you think that you want to end your life.  You stated that you are depressed and do not want to get out of the bed.  You further stated that this feeling began once you became engaged.  

What has been going on with you since you became engaged?  How is your relationship different with your fiance? What is it that you want to do that being engaged prevents you from doing? Do you work or go to school? If not, why? How old is your fiance?  Where is your family? Do you attend church?  If you do not attend church do you believe in God and Jesus as the Son of God who died for our sins and rose again for our sakes?

Please answer these questions so I can help you.  Ending your life is not the answer or solution. I am here to help you.

Dr. Lee

Teenage Problems

Dr. Shirley M Lee

I can answer questions relating to youth that are on probation, arrested, has anger management issues, lack of impulse control, problems in school and substance abuse issues. Additionally, I can answer questions about youth with sex issues, domestic violence, child abuse, child sex abuse, as the abuser and the one that has been abused, parent abuse, physical, mental and psychological abuse. I answer questions about marriage and divorce. I can't answer questions about medication that has been ordered by a psychiatrist and it's side affects or should you stop taking it. I can answer the question as to what reason the medication was ordered.

I have been providing care, guidance, and social services for children, adolescents, and their families for 32plus years. I work with young people who struggle with behavioral problems and issues at home and school. I assist our youth in developing healthy living habits and motivate them to become productive citizens. In addition, I work with the parents and families to motivate and encourage strengthening the family. I have worked with families that have been homeless, in poverty, peer pressure, and bullying. I currently counsel with youth that are on probation for battery, domestic violence, petit and petite theft, substance substance abuse and sex offenders. I also speak with their teachers and go into the homes and schools. I am a mentor to all these children and their parents. When help is needed beyond my expertise I will suggest where to take the child to receive the proper services.

Published 6 books and were sold at the Christian Book Store for one year.

Ph.d in Sacred Religious Counseling; Ph.d in Counseling Psychology; MA in Public Administration; BA in Paralegal; Clinically Certified Domestic Violence Counselor; CFARS (CHILDREN'S FUNCTIONAL ASSESSMENT RATING SCALE); and for adults the FARS (FUNCTIONAL ASSESSMENT RATING SCALE. I am also a Licensed Clinical Pastoral Counselor.

Biblical Studies with highest Honors. Magna Cum laude.

In the past I worked for two different agencies as a Case Manager, a Therapist and a Counselor for the youth. I worked under the leadership of the two agencies as an independent contractor. 3 years ago I began working my own business, which has been in existence since 2002 in counseling. Presently I am working with youth that are on probation and is court ordered to take an anger management and/or impulse control class with me. I am also registered with the county to perform marriage counseling and weddings.