Teenage Problems/ex still has feelings?

my ex asked me if I met other guys then he told me that I'm one of the msot nicest kindest and caring girls he has met then I said "no one else has said that to me before" then he said "people these days don't complement one another as oftern as they should" what does that mean? does he still like me? we talk regularly as we are still good friends

Hi Maria,

It's a possibility that your ex may still like you. But just because he gave you a compliment doesn't mean that he still does. The fact that he asked you if you've met any other guys makes me think he may still like you. If he didn't care about you then he wouldn't have asked. So there is a possibility that he may still like you but you'll probably need more time in order to figure that out for yourself. I can't say yes or no because I'm not him and I don't know how he feels. If you really want to know, then just ask him. There's nothing wrong with that. The worst he can say is no.  

Teenage Problems

Scarlet Murdock

Even though I have no teenagers of my own, I've seen, heard and have experienced a lot of things dealing with teenagers. I take the experience of me being a teen along with the problems and issues teens have today and I offer my opinions and advice. Since I'm no longer in my teens, I'm wiser, which means that I can definitely guide you in the right direction when it comes to solving your problems.

Experience is a website that I am very proud to say that I am a part of. I created this site for teenagers all over. I wanted to give you a place where you could gain some knowledge, ask questions and see what your fellow teenagers can offer you. Teen-Babble is about sharing experiences, growing and becoming a better person. I am also part of my local Boys and Girls club where I hang out with teens about 3 times a day and help them with anything I can.

Boys and Girls Club

Western Michigan University