Teenage Problems/what is ex thinking?

Question
my ex asked me if I met other guys then he told me that I'm one of the msot nicest kindest and caring girls he has met then I said "no one else has said that to me before" then he said "people these days don't complement one another as oftern as they should" what does that mean? does he still like me? we talk regularly as we are still good friends

Answer

It could be that he's just genuinely interested in still being friends and trying to be nice to you. He's right though, most people don't complement as often as you would think they should.

He could also still like you but if you two split, you split for a reason. Sometimes when a split is amicable, a friendship can resume and sometimes feelings come back for the other person. Not at all uncommon.

Hope this helps,

Brittney

Teenage Problems

Brittney