Teenage Problems/friend or more?

my ex asked me if I met other guys then he told me that I'm one of the msot nicest kindest and caring girls he has met then I said "no one else has said that to me before" then he said "people these days don't complement one another as oftern as they should" what does that mean? does he still like me? we talk regularly as we are still good friends

Yes, your ex seems to like you a lot and I am glad two of you remain good friends and have a good relationship.  Try to not worry about others what they think of you.  At least you have gained a good friend and also your former EX-Guy.  Your lucky to have met him. :-)

You have a great day.

Doc Jerry

Teenage Problems

Dr. Jerry Martin Jr.

I will be able to answer any questions in general relation family and children issues. I will not advise or provide any information regards medication because I am not a medical doctor.

I worked with at-risk teenagers and I enjoy worked with them with developing possible effective solutions. I strongly believed that every problem can be solved with a positive attitude.

Certified Member of American Psychological Association -and a Fellow Member of International Society of Counsellors

I currently holds BA, MA, and Ed.D. degrees in fields of social work, psychology and marriage and family therapy. I have vast experience working with the young children and teenagers in the past 20 years.

I received numberous awards from state and regional agencies for excellent community service to the youth and families in the past 15 years.