Teenage Problems/Please Help.

So I'm 20. Some people think I'm gay, but I'm not...?
I am what you may call a nice guy. I'd say I'm rather sensitive and easy going. I don't really like playing sports, or other major manly things. I've never had a girlfriend (always end up in the friend zone). I ENJOY WOMEN. I'm very attracted, I think about them all the time, I check out female butts.Yet some people seem to think I am gay. It bothers me because it makes me feel like less of a man. I'm not a douchebag. See, guys are guys, and they think about sex just about 24/7. I don't. This is because I guess you could say I'm broken. I still emotionally want sex... but I don't really feel anything, so it's not a big deal to me. I'm friends with girls. so I guess I just associated with girls better than boys. I'm not really violent and stuff. I have a couple of best friends that are girls.
Iíve been around females majority of my life, havenít really had any father figures throughout my childhood, my family even sometimes think Iím gay. At one time my stepsister (sheís not brightest crayon in the box haha) asked my mother and stepfather if I was gay/any sexuality in the book behind my back and I was later told by my mother... Iím so self-conscious around people and worrying about if they'll like me or not and if they're judging and don't even know me. I guess I am a little feminine and have a soft side. I am just a nice guy who smiles and is polite because that's how I was raised. and do not have sex on my mind 24/7. this makes people think I'm gay... Now I for one do not judge anyone, I'm a pretty funny, nice, chill dude to be around... Okay, so any way I'm starting a new job tomorrow and all of this is churning in my head, and I'm just nervous and worried. Please help...

Perhaps it may be your choice of clothing that makes people think you are gay or that you do not have a girlfriend. In any event there are plenty of guys who are not the tall hairy masculine type. You should be able to find a girlfriend as long as you keep asking and looking. You may want to join a church fellowship for young people. You will meet people your own age. You can call some churches in your area to see if they have a young singles group. It never hurts to get to know more and more people. It is a form of sexual harassment for anyone to even hint at someones sexual orientation in todays world. Where you are employed there must be some rules that all employees need to observe. So if you find that people are making comments about you by saying you must be gay you should go to the personnel or human resources or equal opportunity office and find out what can be done.

Teenage Problems

I have dealt with many young people in a teaching environment as well as in teaching young people at tennis clinics. Since younger people have seen so little of the world their view of the world should not be shaped by the confines of what happens within their family unit. Its natural to be shy about developing relationships outside the home but young people need to know the other person is also probably just as shy as they are. If you havea problem then remember you are in good company. There are no new problems. Someone else has also had the same problem. If you need ideas on how to handle them or some choices to consider feel free to ask. I will answer questions about moral issues and how to handle such issues when they come up in your life. Continue reading about the issue of bullies which can be physical, emotional or sexual as well as bullies who use the internet to spread stories about you. You do not have to be teenager to ask a question here on how to handle this. If you are a pre-teen or tween you may also ask a question here.

I have taught children from 7th through 12th grade. It is all too common for young people to be shy or hesistate because they fear rejection from someone of the opposite sex. You do not have to be a teenager to ask a question here. If you are a pre-teen or "tween" as is commonly used now and are being "bullied" by someone and bullies can be other kids who hit you or as is becoming more common sexual bullying by name calling or spreading stories about you feel free to ask a question about what to do about it. There is also cyber bullying by people who may know you and there can be people who are pretending to be someone they are not who may insult you and try to destroy your self esteem. When you run into people who insult you its best to just block them and delete them or at the very least close down the messenger you are using. If anyone taunts you by calling you names or racial slurs or any slur that involves a persons sexual orientation you need to understand that the person doing that is trying to project their own questions about their own sexual orientation that they are questioning. This may sound complicated and it is. The people who are the most hateful in reality hate themselves and hate what they are desperately trying to convince themselves they are not (for example being gay or lesbian).