Teenage Problems/Speaker Opportunity

Question
QUESTION: Hi there

I was wondering if you would be interested in the opportunity to speak at a workshop this Wednesday 25th in London, where a renowned brand will look to take a deep dive into the world of teens. If you are interested it would be great to hear from you.

Many Thanks

Lauren

ANSWER: Hi Lauren,

Thank you for getting in touch.

I would love the opportunity to come down and speak about what I am passionate about but I am in a managers meeting on the Wednesday which I have to attend. I am more than happy to give my thoughts, share my experiences and talk at future events if you would like me to. I am also happy to work with any brands that would like some input with communications, publications, research or talks. I am passionate about the volunteering that I have done previously and do currently, so if there is any way I can get involved then please let me know. I apologise for not being able to come down to London from Newcastle on Wednesday of this week but ease stay in touch and I can make myself available for future events. I have worked with young people since I was young and I also work with them in my current role as a housing coordinator. I am more than happy to speak when I can on this issue, from school lids to students I have worked with them all.

Please feel free to get in touch via this website and I will give you my private details.

Daryl

QUESTION: Hi Daryl

Thanks for your quick response. Would it work if we could change this to Thursday morning? We're looking for you to speak/present for an hour if possible?

Thanks

Lauren

Answer
Hi Lauren,

What is the topic of the presentation and who would it be too? My only concern is that it is going to cost a fortune for a last minute train ticket. I don't get paid until next Monday either so money is quite tight. I would be happy to help out in another way if possible.

Daryl  

Teenage Problems

Daryl Taylor, BSc (Hons) Psychology, PGDip (pending certification)