Teenage Problems/I'm seriously scared and confused

Question
Hello! Well I'm 15 years old and I have been having some confusing thoughts. I am sexually active. The last day I had sex was on November 2013 and that exact month I got my period twice. I didn't put too much mind to it but then December passed by and I didn't get it at all. I'm really scared now since its January 3 and I still haven't gotten it. I did have sex without a condom and my boyfriend keeps freaking me out saying I'm pregnant. I sometimes feel so stupid for doing it. I feel like crying. I took a test on the last days of December and it came out negative. I once in a while get cramps and feelings like I'm going to get my period but I never get it.I'm so lost and confused.. please help me:(

Answer
First of all, you need to talk to someone.  Is there an adult or someone at school you trust to talk to about this?  I would make an appointment at Planned Parenthood ASAP so you can get a proper pregnancy test done.

In the future, please use a condom or consider birth control when having sex.  I assume you probably don't want to start a family anytime soon.

Ashley

Teenage Problems

Ashley