Teenage Problems/...

QUESTION: are there any sites that you know of that people can go to, specifically teens and young adults, to find freinds or just someone to talk to about everyday things. like ive been told to call 1800 ... talk but im not suicidal. i just dont have any close freinds in the us. ... i want someone that i can talk to about my relationship and about school and anything else... im good at talking but im just not good in person. and i would like to talk to someone from the us so that i might be able to call and hear a voice, because even though its helpful to talk to someone from 3000 miles away its not got the same release of inner preasure feel as just talking to someone on the phone and hearing a voice... thats really all i want, because im not good at meeting new people and opening up in person... so its hard for me to find people that i can call and talk to about stuff... so im just wondering if you know of a site or a number to call so i can meet just freinds, i dont want a date and im not suicidal so idk where to go... ... ... so yeah...

ANSWER: I am not sure how old you are but I do hesitate and warn against free chat or chatting freely online being a teen or young adult - or anyone for that matter.  It is a bit risky. Whether to date or make friends.  I really do not know what to tell you.  I could google a few sites when I have a little more time but again, I am hesitant due to bad intentions of those preying on youths.  CHeck back in a few days... And BTW, what is your age? Male or Female?

QUESTION: 18 Female ...

It is possible one exists but if I were you, I would be very cautious. You are still very young, no offense. There are a lot of people who hide behind the phone or computer that can potentially be dangerous.  I do not know where to begin to look for such an interest.  Maybe google for such?

Teenage Problems

Diana Dickinson

I specialize in Juvenile Crime (Property Crimes - stealing from home, shoplifting, autotheft, joyriding, burglary, etc.) Juvenile Drug Use/Abuse (Prescribed or unprescribed ADHD, Xanex, Weed, etc.) Methamphetamine and Suicide Prevention. I do not provide legal advice, however I can point you to the laws in your state regarding consequences of your illegal actions or someone else's. I work face-to-face with juvenile offenders, both pre-adjudicated and adjudicated. I am the gap filler of statistics otherwise unheard of by the justice systems. I am the fly on the wall, seeing and hearing things that teens do not share with their parents. I then point them in the direction of helpful social services.

I am a statewide director of programs to address criminal issues that juveniles encounter. I find programs and implement them as well as provide training to professionals. I also work with youths throughout the various stages of their lives.

Extensive history of training by the Department of Justice, local universities, and Office of Juvenile Affairs. I am also a Certified District Court Family & Divorce Law Mediator. (I am NOT an attorney. Please do not confuse the two.) I am also certified in the area of Domestic Violence and a certified trainer for Healthy Relationships. If you reside in Oklahoma, and you are interested in training or free services, please contact me.

Oklahoma County Juvenile Justice Center's Volunteer of the Year for 2009.

Court referred clients as well as walk-ins from the general public.