Teenage Problems/I'm going to be away from my girl,I'm depressed.

Question
I'm 17,and I'm deeply in love with a girl who loves me back too. Actually,it's been 2 years,and it all started at our school. But now,the classes are about to end,and I don't know how I'll meet her again. I'm totally depressed. I need her in my life if I'm to live,and I'm determined that I will make her mine. But now,I need help to stay relaxed and calm. I don't know what will happen to me if I don't get help. Please don't say this relationship,just like some teen affairs,won't last for long,and will end very soon.Because it's not going to be so,I'm very much sure about that. I'm not going to let her go. I can't live without her. Please,someone help me deal with depression?

Answer
First off, can you still keep in touch even after classes are done?  Some people's husband and wives are off fighting the war and they are married and have kids and they make it work, it's just long distant relationship, where does she live and where do you live

Teenage Problems

Cat Clopton