Teenage Problems/Clubbing

Question
Dear mr Jonathan,
I'm a 16-year-old girl from Europe, and I hate clubbing. I've gone to a couple of local clubs with peers sometimes, but I'm always the only one that didn't enjoy the night at all. I don't like getting drunk, neither all the things my friends do.
And my friends are annoying at those times, 'cause they can't understand how I don't like bars, I think clubbing is their paradise, they go out every single weekend, and it sounds so exhausting to me!
I don't feel normal, I prefer sleeping instead of partying at nights.
I met some new girls from my school who didin't like clubbing too, and this is the second weekend in a row they tell me to come with them to the club, something that drives me crazy! I can't find anyone here to call a true friend! All my friends are temporary, we're having fun sometimes, but that's it, I don't feel like myself with them. P.s. I'm living in a small town.
I feel like a masochist, and I hate the fact I HAVE to pretend I'm having great time whem clubbing, when I don't. I always feel a stomach hurt when I discuss if I'm going to go out on Saturday or not. It's a pretty anxious and awful situation, I think I am a maniac. I hate all those tonnes of make up on my face and those completely inconvinient high-heels I'm supposed to wear. I don't behave normally, I know that, but what I'm supposed to do?
Thank you for the time you spent to read my pointless worries. Any anwser would be appreciated. Peace.
P.s. English isn't my first language, I apologise for any mistake.
-Mary

Answer
Hi Mary,
I will make some comments in CAPITAL LETTERS so you will easily see them. I'm not shouting.

I'm a 16-year-old girl from Europe, and I hate clubbing.ME TOO

I've gone to a couple of local clubs with peers sometimes, but I'm always the only one that didn't enjoy the night at all. I don't like getting drunk, GOOD NEITHER DO I

neither all the things my friends do. ALSO GOOD. NEVER DO ANYTHING THAT VIOLATES YOUR CONSCIENCE.

I don't feel normal, I prefer sleeping instead of partying at nights. THEN YOUUST BE DOING WELL IN YOUR SCHOOL WORK.

I feel like a masochist, and I hate the fact I HAVE to pretend I'm having great time whem clubbing, when I don't.THIS MAY BE THE ONLY WAY YOUR FRIENDS HAVE TO SOCIALIZE WITH EACH OTHER. I DO NOT ADVISE DRINKING ALCOHOL, BUT SOFT DRINKS ARE OKAY. THERE MAY BE OTHER OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOU TO SOCIALIZE WITH YOUR FRIENDS LIKE GETTING THEM TOGETHER TO SEE A MOVIE OR PLAY OR EVEN A SHOPPING TRIP OR GET THEM TOGETHER TO GO TO A SPORTING EVENT. NONE OF THESE INVOLVE ALCOHOL.

I always feel a stomach hurt when I discuss if I'm going to go out on Saturday or not.THATS A SIGN OF STRESS. IF YOUR STOMACH FEELS ALL TWISTED AND ACTUALLY PAINFUL IT IS USUALLY DUE TO STRESS.

It's a pretty anxious and awful situation, I think I am a maniac. I hate all those tonnes of make up on my face and those completely inconvinient high-heels I'm supposed to wear.IF YOU DO NOT NEED MAKE MAKE UP THEN STOP USING IT,OR USE A MINIMAL AMOUNT.  HIGH HEELS ARE TOTAALY UNNATURAL AND ARE A KNOWN CAUSE OF FOOT PROBLEMS THAT PEOPLE WHO WEAR THEM EXPERIENCE.  WEAR COMFORTABLE RUNNING SHOES OF A BRAND YOU LIKE AND FEEL COMFORTABLE WEARING (ASCICS, NIKE, NEW BALANCE, SAUCONY ETC).

I don't behave normally, I know that, but what I'm supposed to do? ITS PROBABLY OKAY TO GO TO SOME CLUBS WITH YOUR FRIENDS BUT ITS NOT OKAY TO DRINK ANYTHING THAT INTERFERES WITH JUDGEMENT AND DECISION MAKING, WHICH IS WHY GUYS ALWAYS TRY TO GET GIRLS TO DRINK ALCOHOL. SUGGEST DOING SOMETHING ALTERNATE LIKE DO SOME HOMEWORK AND BY HOMEWORK I MEAN FIND OUT WHAT NEW MOVIES ARE PLAYING IN YOUR COMMUNITU AND WHAT PLAYS OR CONCERTS OR SHOWS ARE ALSO PLAYING. FIND OUT WHAT SPORTING EVENTS OR GAMES ARE GOING TO BE ON FRIDAY NIGHT OR SATURDAY. SATURDAY COULD BE A SHOPPING DAY. ALWAYS REMEMBER TO NEVER VIOLATE YOUR CONSCIENCE. IF YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS ARE NOT CHURCH GOERS THEN YOU NEED TO BECOME CHURCH ATTENDEES . REGULAR CHURCH ATTENDANCE IS GOOD FOR YOU. ALL OF US ARE ONLY PASSING THROUGH THIS LIFE AND WE NEVER KNOW HOW LONG A TIME WE WILL BE HERE SO IT IS ESSENTIAL TO ESTABLISH A RELATIONHIP WITH GOD.
-Mary

Teenage Problems

Jonathan