Teenage Problems/Help

Okay so I really like this guy whom i recently knew. We went out three times. The first time he came and said hi and then left, the second he came and i was with my bestfriend and the third time i was with two of my friends but they left a bit early so i ended up alone with him.
Before the third time he used to talk to me like everyday and even call me for an hour or something. We are only still getting to know eachother.
But after the third time he didnt talk to me until now, what am I supposed to do when he talks? I was thinking of ignoring him if he texts me cause I usually send him something and sometimes he doesn't answer and then he would answer the next day on something completely different.
So i should ignore him right? So i can make him think that I am not easy. Please tell me what to do and do you think he likes me back?

No, do not ignore him.  Just respond when you are able.  Maybe he is unable to respond when you text.  You could ask him to promptly respond to your texts out of courtesy or you will not use that as a means of communication.  I would not play the battle of wit with him on whether to text or not.

Teenage Problems

Diana Dickinson

I specialize in Juvenile Crime (Property Crimes - stealing from home, shoplifting, autotheft, joyriding, burglary, etc.) Juvenile Drug Use/Abuse (Prescribed or unprescribed ADHD, Xanex, Weed, etc.) Methamphetamine and Suicide Prevention. I do not provide legal advice, however I can point you to the laws in your state regarding consequences of your illegal actions or someone else's. I work face-to-face with juvenile offenders, both pre-adjudicated and adjudicated. I am the gap filler of statistics otherwise unheard of by the justice systems. I am the fly on the wall, seeing and hearing things that teens do not share with their parents. I then point them in the direction of helpful social services.

I am a statewide director of programs to address criminal issues that juveniles encounter. I find programs and implement them as well as provide training to professionals. I also work with youths throughout the various stages of their lives.

Extensive history of training by the Department of Justice, local universities, and Office of Juvenile Affairs. I am also a Certified District Court Family & Divorce Law Mediator. (I am NOT an attorney. Please do not confuse the two.) I am also certified in the area of Domestic Violence and a certified trainer for Healthy Relationships. If you reside in Oklahoma, and you are interested in training or free services, please contact me.

Oklahoma County Juvenile Justice Center's Volunteer of the Year for 2009.

Court referred clients as well as walk-ins from the general public.