Teenage Problems/Important

Question
Hello.On Friday I got into an assident I made I promise to my dad. That the car was only to my girlfriend house and back.But on Friday I decided to take her to work,I got into an assident and I broke my dad the words I told him it feel guilty I'm angry at myself.I feel destroy from the inside going back to that mediocre life I use to be at taking bus and trolley and walking to school and work.
Please give me an advice idk what to do anymore I can't even look at my dad because his face said it all.He is mad because I broke a words I should have never done that but is to late now I'm stock and I don't have car and my girlfriend I can't see her till next weekend.I feel soo lonely . Help me please

Answer
Hi Carlos,
Thank you for writing to me. Accidents do happen that is why we have insurance.  As long as you were not driving recklessly, I am quite sure your father will forgive you.  Go to your father when he is not angry and explain to him that you were just going to drop her off at school.  You did the wrong thing so man up to your father and take the blame and the consequences.  If you cannot see your girlfriend until next week, take this week of punishment try to smooth things over with your father.

Respectfully,
Dr. Lee  

Teenage Problems

Dr. Shirley M Lee