Teenage Problems/I'm lost.

Question
Hi Jonathan. I'm 20 and ...I'm stuck. I can't find my own place in a life.
My family no have an enough money and in common i hadn't enrolled to university. At now all of i can it's to work as ordinary seller in hash house . It has no perspective. I don't know why save money cuz its no enough all the same. Even if i will save money for 4 years it'll be little. I'm depressed. I don't know how to sleep or wake up. I have no a choice of aims which would allow me to go up to significant aims  step by step. I have no friends cuz i'm gay
I don't see purpose in life.

Answer
Hi Zack, sorry but I have been away.  There must be some educational institution you can enroll in or job training. Whatever money you do earn make every effort to save 50 per cent of it. Even if you have to go to school at night and part time it will help you achieve a better job. If you do not have any idea of what type of work you would like to do think about the things that you have enjoyed doing in the past. Do you like to work outdoors or like only indoor work. Are you interested in any healthcare type jobs, then try to get a job at a hospital or clinic even if it is not exactly what you like at first. You can at least get your foot inside the door and then apply for jobs as you see them advertised. If your are unable to sleep then you need to see a doctor and get evaluated and possibly start on some medication. It sounds like you have some anxiety. Do not label yourself as gay as this young age. And make sure you do not try to "self medicate" yourself with any drugs or alcohol. That only becomes a lifelong problem. If you do not know what kind of work you want to do then spend some time looking up careers in a local library. Find out what are the educational or job training requirements.  If you are not now a church goer then you need to become one.  If you will include God in your life then God will include you in his life.  If you need to talk to a priest about how you feel then do so.  If you are not now a church goer yhen you need to start now. You should be able to go to Russian orthodox religious services now in your country.

Teenage Problems

Jonathan