Teenage Problems/high school life and studies

Question
Hello. I would like have an advice from u since I am so helpless. Well I am a secondary 3 .I used to be good in maths and almost every subjects But nowadays my maths result seems to start disproving.It is not that I don't study or anything. I tried my very best to win again my rivals But nowadays they seems to be so smart.I tried my best to beat them bit I cant and my fellows do not know my effort .They keep judging me like Why your studies is like this?.When I see my test paper I forget everything.I have No idea What is wrong with me. Am u going crazy ? I don't want to disappointed my mom anymore. I don't know What to do .Everytime after I took a test, I had a headache. What is wrong with me?  Help!

Answer
Hi Victoria,

As long you're doing your best in math, then that's all that matters. I don't think your mom is disappointed in you. I think as long as your mom knows you're doing your best then she's okay. Don't worry about your peers. If you listen to them, they'll start getting to you. They have no right to judge you so don't listen to them.

Do you have any idea why you're not doing so well in math now? has anything changed? Maybe you're stressing yourself out as to why you're getting headaches. You need to try to relax. Stress does attribute to headaches. As long as you study and do your best then that's all that matters. Don't let anyone get you down. You just continue to do your best and you'll be fine.

Teenage Problems

Scarlet Murdock