Teenage Problems/Life is a highway

Hey Scarlet, my name is Paul, I am 18 years old and I'm a gay crossdresser. I'm scared, Scarlet. My question is simple and is as follows- What should I do after high school? I'm one of the types who did not party or do anything exciting durring my 4 years of high school, which I regret. I also have anxiety on account of everyone hating me because of my daily attire and lifestyle choice. Please help me.

Hi Paul,

Unfortunately, I cannot tell you what you should do after high school. Only you can answer that question. Why? Because you know yourself better than anyone which means that only you know what you want or should do.

Do you think college is an option? Is there anything that you're interested in, any hobbies that you have that would lead you down some sort of career path? You could absolutely make a career with cross dressing if that's what you're interested in. RuPaul has certainly made a career out of it.

You have to figure out what you want to do Paul. Sit and really think about it. There are literally tons of things you could do after high school but only you can truly answer your question.

Teenage Problems

Scarlet Murdock

Even though I have no teenagers of my own, I've seen, heard and have experienced a lot of things dealing with teenagers. I take the experience of me being a teen along with the problems and issues teens have today and I offer my opinions and advice. Since I'm no longer in my teens, I'm wiser, which means that I can definitely guide you in the right direction when it comes to solving your problems.

Experience is a website that I am very proud to say that I am a part of. I created this site for teenagers all over. I wanted to give you a place where you could gain some knowledge, ask questions and see what your fellow teenagers can offer you. Teen-Babble is about sharing experiences, growing and becoming a better person. I am also part of my local Boys and Girls club where I hang out with teens about 3 times a day and help them with anything I can.

Boys and Girls Club

Western Michigan University