Teenage Problems/Help me

Okay so I really like this guy. we started talking a year ago. Then we really got a bit close to each thee. We went out like three times. But he always showed me how much he wanted to see me.
He showed me that he cared so much about me and guess what happened? All of a sudden he ignores me for no clear reason like he ignored my text message and didn't call for weeks and when I asked him what's wrong he said he knows he doesn't ask but finals are coming up and stuff. I think he's just inventing excuses. He could have at least texted me for minutes.
I think he lose interest and I don't know what to do.
I don't think he'll call me again and I don't want to start a conversation with him but what should I do? What if he talks to me again?
Also his birthday is coming up and I don't know whether to wish him a happy birthday or not. He only told me once about his date of birth so maybe he would think that I'm concentrating on him a. Little too much. what do you think I should do? Please help me, and thanks in advance

Young relationships are all over the place.  Everyone is trying to find the right fit.  If it started out with lots of contact and is now lacking, it was not the right fit.  You can tell him Happy Birthday and go on about your business.  I would not worry about him getting concerned about what you are doing or thinking.  If he is interested, he will come back around.  If not, count it as a nice, short time together and find someone else.  

Teenage Problems

Diana Dickinson

I specialize in Juvenile Crime (Property Crimes - stealing from home, shoplifting, autotheft, joyriding, burglary, etc.) Juvenile Drug Use/Abuse (Prescribed or unprescribed ADHD, Xanex, Weed, etc.) Methamphetamine and Suicide Prevention. I do not provide legal advice, however I can point you to the laws in your state regarding consequences of your illegal actions or someone else's. I work face-to-face with juvenile offenders, both pre-adjudicated and adjudicated. I am the gap filler of statistics otherwise unheard of by the justice systems. I am the fly on the wall, seeing and hearing things that teens do not share with their parents. I then point them in the direction of helpful social services.

I am a statewide director of programs to address criminal issues that juveniles encounter. I find programs and implement them as well as provide training to professionals. I also work with youths throughout the various stages of their lives.

Extensive history of training by the Department of Justice, local universities, and Office of Juvenile Affairs. I am also a Certified District Court Family & Divorce Law Mediator. (I am NOT an attorney. Please do not confuse the two.) I am also certified in the area of Domestic Violence and a certified trainer for Healthy Relationships. If you reside in Oklahoma, and you are interested in training or free services, please contact me.

Oklahoma County Juvenile Justice Center's Volunteer of the Year for 2009.

Court referred clients as well as walk-ins from the general public.