Teenage Problems/Help me 2

Okay so I've just sent you a question and you replied but I couldn't open my email address to ask you a follow up one.
So I decided to send you another question and I hope you remember me :)
He called me two days ago and he was showing me that I was wrong. He was like I'm the one who calls you on the phone every time and you never called me! And then he said I'm the one who has exams so you're the one who should ask about me and stuff ..
and then he used to tell me about a girl who likes him but he doesn't like her back, I asked him about her and then he said that she told him she's writing a poem for his birthday and she's gonna send it to him on his birthday and he was like .. You should learn from this and I told him I don't know how to write poems and he said you read books and you don't know how to write poem *sarcastic way* and then he was like I'm joking don't bring me anything for my birthday and stuff.
What do you think he wants from me? Should I ignore him again? Should I get him something for his birthday? Can you help me pick him a gift if I'm gonna get him something. I don't know what he likes and I want to get him something that will make him remember me and will make him happy. But if u think I shouldn't get him something then I won't. Please help me. I don't know if he likes me or not and I don't know how should I act with him.
Thanks again :)

It seems as though he likes you.  Calling goes both ways.  If he calls you, then call him.  I would not do it excessively.  And do so without expectations.  Not everyone can answer their phone when it rings, so keep that in mind or you will get disappointed. For his birthday, write him a poem.  It does not have to be sappy; make it about friendships.  That is what this is right now.  Or get him a gift card.  Keep it simple. And just be yourself around him - within limits.

Teenage Problems

Diana Dickinson

I specialize in Juvenile Crime (Property Crimes - stealing from home, shoplifting, autotheft, joyriding, burglary, etc.) Juvenile Drug Use/Abuse (Prescribed or unprescribed ADHD, Xanex, Weed, etc.) Methamphetamine and Suicide Prevention. I do not provide legal advice, however I can point you to the laws in your state regarding consequences of your illegal actions or someone else's. I work face-to-face with juvenile offenders, both pre-adjudicated and adjudicated. I am the gap filler of statistics otherwise unheard of by the justice systems. I am the fly on the wall, seeing and hearing things that teens do not share with their parents. I then point them in the direction of helpful social services.

I am a statewide director of programs to address criminal issues that juveniles encounter. I find programs and implement them as well as provide training to professionals. I also work with youths throughout the various stages of their lives.

Extensive history of training by the Department of Justice, local universities, and Office of Juvenile Affairs. I am also a Certified District Court Family & Divorce Law Mediator. (I am NOT an attorney. Please do not confuse the two.) I am also certified in the area of Domestic Violence and a certified trainer for Healthy Relationships. If you reside in Oklahoma, and you are interested in training or free services, please contact me.

Oklahoma County Juvenile Justice Center's Volunteer of the Year for 2009.

Court referred clients as well as walk-ins from the general public.