Teenage Problems/sex

I am 13 I like this boy Alot and he likes me too. He wants to have sex but I don't know if it's a good choice, and I really like him and I don't want him to be mad at me. We have done other things like oral and stuff but I don't know if I should have sex with him. I understand that I am young buy I really am curious?

Questions to ask:
Do you have a job to support yourself and a baby?
Are you finished with school?
Do you live on your own?
Do you value your own self-worth?
Do you have medical insurance?

My answer would be to wait.  Do not ever feel pressured into that or feel guilt.  The best thing you could do is not give into that because you not only run the risk of getting pregnant, but also sexually transmitted diseases.  Sex is overrated and at 13, you cannot possibly be prepared for adulthood to take on all of the responsibilities.  It has nothing to do with maturity...

Teenage Problems

Diana Dickinson

I specialize in Juvenile Crime (Property Crimes - stealing from home, shoplifting, autotheft, joyriding, burglary, etc.) Juvenile Drug Use/Abuse (Prescribed or unprescribed ADHD, Xanex, Weed, etc.) Methamphetamine and Suicide Prevention. I do not provide legal advice, however I can point you to the laws in your state regarding consequences of your illegal actions or someone else's. I work face-to-face with juvenile offenders, both pre-adjudicated and adjudicated. I am the gap filler of statistics otherwise unheard of by the justice systems. I am the fly on the wall, seeing and hearing things that teens do not share with their parents. I then point them in the direction of helpful social services.

I am a statewide director of programs to address criminal issues that juveniles encounter. I find programs and implement them as well as provide training to professionals. I also work with youths throughout the various stages of their lives.

Extensive history of training by the Department of Justice, local universities, and Office of Juvenile Affairs. I am also a Certified District Court Family & Divorce Law Mediator. (I am NOT an attorney. Please do not confuse the two.) I am also certified in the area of Domestic Violence and a certified trainer for Healthy Relationships. If you reside in Oklahoma, and you are interested in training or free services, please contact me.

Oklahoma County Juvenile Justice Center's Volunteer of the Year for 2009.

Court referred clients as well as walk-ins from the general public.