Teenage Problems/help

Question
QUESTION: Im in 4th yr of secondary school but only came into school in the 2nd yr. I hav a best friend who is eternally jealous of everything. For example I started getting really close to her other bestie and we had a really big fight over it which she started. We made up becuase I gave her a black eye and we both felt bad. Then she asked me 2 message her bf 4 her becuase, lik my muslim parents, her parents are very strict n dnt allow her to use the Internet bt I cn sneak on. Her 1st bf n I didnt tlk so dat was ok. However her 2nd 1 n I had alot in common so we started tlkin mre. She gt really jealous but we tlked it out n it was ok. Bt I had a profile pic on kik of myself frm d collar bone up without a top. D 21 yr old I tlked bout earlier liked it so I left it on and my friends bf complimented me. She gt really jealous cuz I tlk 2 him more as I hav mre access to wi fi n he stood up for me during an argument bout dis whole jealousy thing ann nt hr. Now she has broken up wth him n she blames it on me. Even tho d reason she broke up with him is cuz he cheated on hr.ive apologised bt she is still ignoring me n is spreadin rumours around dat I am a slag n slut n stuff which it seems ppl belive. I dnt really mind bt wat should I do bout our frndship? We hav always found a way past problems b4 bt now she is bein really stubborn. N do u think it was my ffault? 

ANSWER: Forget about whose fault it was that your friendship has broken up. What you need to do is go to your friend in person and say you are sorry for everything you ever said or did and that you truly value her friendship and that you want to be friends again. Then wait for her to reply. If you stay close to her, she will eventually make up with you.

QUESTION: Ive apologised lik ten timess after your advice ( thx btw =) n all she had 2 say was im gonna slap ur face, which I invited hr to do bt she didnt cuz she knows im stronger den hr n she would end up mre hurt den b4. Bt ive been out of skool cuz ive been ill n apparently,  according to my best frnd who is lik my sis n she nvr lies, my other frnd is wondering if shes bein to hrsh.I know she will want me to apologise AGAIN bt ive don it so msny times I know I will snap becuase people s patience only lasts so long and we hav gon through version of this in the past. Ive got a harsh tongue and I dnt want to mak it worse while she is calmin down..........
I know dis problem seems do simple to resolve but its been hoin on for 3 eeekd and it affectin a lot of my other friendships as well :/

Answer
Stop apologizing and just start writing your friend. Forget the past as its ancient history and anything in the past is over. The present is all that matters. That applies to everything, the present. We live in the present not in the past and not in the future. Never worry about anything. In the bible it says no one can add even a single day to their lifespan by worrying. No one can make one hair white or black,so if no one can do even that small a thing why worry about anything greater than that.

Teenage Problems

Jonathan