Teenage Problems/Should I make the next move?

Question
The other night I went to a party, and there was a guy there that I've met several times before. I have spoken to him, but never really had a proper conversation. Everytime I've looked at him, he's been staring at me, and I kind of like him. Anyway, at the party he was really drunk, and went to bed. When I went to use the bathroom he was laying in the bedroom, and he wanted me to join him. I declined, because there were many people around, and if you make the wrong move, you will be seen as a slut. The only problem is that I think that I like him a lot even though I don't know him, but he's also a few years older than me... (I'm 16, and he's 19).My question here is, should I make a move the next time I see him at a party, or should I just ignore the whole thing? And do you think he's only using me?

Answer
I would say no for now as you have not really had any interaction with him outside of  party where most people are not in the best frame of mind especially because you are both underage for the consumption of alcohol. Usually when minors start to drink they are most often drinking to get drunk not to have a good time or enjoy the drinking. So that being said he is probably not thinking straight. So I would say you should never really make a move at a party where one or both of you have had any alcohol whatsoever. This will prevent you guys from doing something you will regret later on like having sex or anything else like that. I cant say if he is "using" you or not but I can defiantly tell you if he has had any alcohol at all he is not thinking clearly or logically.  

Teenage Problems

Steven