Teenage Problems/I'm afraid he is losing interest

Question
Okay so it was our third date but our first together alone. Like all the previous times he went our with me and two of my friends.
I acted like an asshole.
He seems so influenced and knows so much information and I'm not that type of girl.
I acted in a very stupid way.
And he was the one who was keeping the conversation going, I was silent unless he talked.
He didn't call me after the date.
No one of us confessed that he likes the other but I have a feeling that he will lose interest.
What should I do? Should I ignore him for a bit and then see what happens? I'm afraid he's the one who's going to be ignoring me .... Help me please

Answer
Hi Carla,

Thank you for writing to me. You did not give me the age of the both of you. That would really assist me with your answer.  Additionally,  I would like to know if both of you are attending school and/or working?  Are you both living at home with your parents?

Respectfully
Dr. Lee

Teenage Problems

Dr. Shirley M Lee