Teenage Problems/Sexuall harrasment was my fault

Question
I've only told my best friend about this and I feel like I need some advice because its killing me, I'm 14 and was at a house party and it was around 3 in the morning and I went to bed on the sofa and everyone was upstairs, this guy that I know who is lovely came with me and we were kissing and stuff until it esculated, I kinda just lay there frozen and he had sex with me, everyone kept coming in and taking picture and still I was just laying there, then he got really angry with everyone and when they left he (sorry to be graphic) fingered me really agressivly and I was crying but he could see because it was dark, then he left. I never said no, but I never said yes, I think this was all my fault, I don't want to accuse him of anything but I feel so violated and I don't want to leave my bed, everyone at school has been calling me a slut and slag and I've even contemplated suicide because I feel worthless and disgusting and it just makes it so much worse that the only person I could blame is myself, I threw up because I thought about when I was laying there thing omg what do I do I don't want to do this at all, but I never said anything to him and I feel like an idiot! Was this sexual assault?

Answer
Hi Gabbie,

Thank you for writing to me.

I really feel bad that you are going through this. I would not be too hard on myself.   There are a few questions that I would like to get answered.  Were you involved in any drinking or alcohol at this party?  How old was the person in which you had sex? Who was taking the pictures and why?  How did the people at school find out what happened? Were you afraid to say or no? Did the young man use protection?Have you had sex before? I need these answers in order to advise you wisely. I will be awaiting your answers.

Respectfully,
Dr. Lee

Teenage Problems

Dr. Shirley M Lee